DC Cachar Recruitment 2021: Deputy Commissioner, Cachar has declared a notification for the recruitment of 10 Grade IV vacancy.
Post Name: Process Server
Total Post: 01 Post [UR: 1]
Post Name: Office Peon
Total Post: 04 Posts [UR: 1, EWS: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1]
Post Name: Chowkidar
Total Post: 05 Posts [UR: 1, EWS: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, OBC/ MOBC: 1]
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years on 1st January 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Class VIII Passed.
Selection Process: The candidates, whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an Objective Type Combined Written Test to be held at specified venues as per date, time mentioned in Hall Tickets/ Admit Cards/ Call Letters.
How to Apply:
i) The applications must be submitted online through official website www.cachar.gov.in only and no other form of applications will be entertained.
ii) While applying online, the candidates need to indicate their choice as 1st, 2nd and 3rd for the post of Process Server, Office Peon & Chowkidar in their order of preference. All 3 (three) post may be applied.
The candidates should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following documents:-
1. Educational Qualification Certificate.
2. Age Proof Certificate (i.e. Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority or School Certificate issued by the recognized Institutions).
3. Caste Certificate, in case of candidate applying under the Reservation categories.
4. EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority.
5. Recent passport size coloured photograph with white back ground. The photograph must be on a standard 3.5 X 4.5 cm print. The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG format and size not exceeding more than 50 KB.
6. Scanned signature. Signature should be put with black or dark blue on a white paper in 3.5 x 1.5 cm (size) 50 KB JPEG/JPG format only.
7. In case of candidates of PwD category, a Certificate on following categories to be submitted.
8. In case of the candidates already employed should upload NOC from the concerned employer.
Last Date: 21/03/2021
Advertisement: Click here
Online Application: Click here
[We Hope you like this Post so Please Don’t Forgot to share on Social Media and with family & Friends.]